Yun Choi, DMD - Photo Coming Soon!
Dr. Yun Choi actively pursues dental continuing education courses relating to General and Surgical procedures with an emphasis on Dental Implant procedures, Bone Grafts (Hard & Soft) and Tissue Grafts. She is skilled in the treatment of TMJ which is correlated with full mouth implant reconstruction.
- Biology Major - University of California
Irvine, CA 1996
- Dental Medicine – Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland, OH 2000
- Residency Program - Metro Health Hospital 2001
- Implant Residency – Nobel Biocare 2003
- American Association of Functional Orthodontics
- American Association of Implant Dentistry
Hobbies: Golf, Tennis & Playing The Cello